Solution Architect - EMEA
Solution Architect (EMEA)
Modis are proud to be currently working in partnership with an award winning global business who specialise in innovative telecoms technology which provides state of the art indoor cellular coverage.
Our client is a global leader in specialist hardware solutions working with all major Telco operators across EMEA.
This opportunity comes with a highly competitive salary and the opportunity to join a business going through an exciting period of growth.
As the Solution Architect you will have a combined background of system engineering, pre/post‐sale support and have excellent experience of the installation of indoor cellular solutions.
- Team up with local sales staff members to support pre-sales efforts and product presentations
- Collaborate with distributors, network operators, regulators, system integrators and installers to collect and validate technical requirements for products and product features
- Support customer acceptance testing and trials
- Monitor customer feedback during new product introductions and provide timely feedback to engineering and product management
- Work with marketing and sales teams to create and maintain accurate customer documentation, configuration guides and customisation requirements
- Develop, maintain and present training materials, including formal training courses and webinars
- Maintain close relationships with distributors, network operators, system integrators and installers to solicit early feedback about any issues with products or systems
- Communicate effectively with IT, Engineering or other teams with early warning about problems
- Provide ongoing support to distributors, network operators, system integrators and installers
- Must possess experience working with mobile telephone RAN and mobile telephone equipment. Experience might be gained working with:
- cellular RAN infrastructure
- indoor coverage products
- Either at OEMs, mobile network operators or system integrators
- Experience with engineering and installation of Cellular DAS Systems would be desirable
- Combined background of system engineering, pre and post‐sale support
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications such as test mobiles
- Understanding of In-Building Coverage Planning and Tools would be desirable
Please note this is a remote role which will require some overnight and international travel.
If you are looking for the opportunity to join an award winning global business and play a pivotal role in their continued growth please apply now.Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.