Digital Account Manager
We are seeking Digital Account Managers (Large Customer Sales) with relevant experience in client management and consultative sales. Our client is the market leader, that many people can only dream of working with!
The Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world's biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. Our client is uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. The LCS teams advise clients on the broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
As a Digital Account Manager on the Large Customer Sales team, you have the exciting opportunity to foster strong consultative relationships and deliver leading strategic perspective to clients. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade customers to embrace our client's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide excellent client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach their critical audiences and achieve their marketing objectives.
- Dive into a key client account and quickly build relationships with decision makers;
- Speak comfortably with clients across all levels,
- Use strong account management and excellent consultative selling skills to be seen as a thoughtful leader and build the business,
- Share your knowledge on how the products can help deliver digital marketing success,
- Develop and manage strong relationships with advertising clients and agencies,
- Become a trusted advisor and provide excellent customer service to advertisers,
- Identify and pitch advertising opportunities to assigned clients,
- Advise advertisers with media strategy recommendations,
- Proactively and creatively identify and address client challenges,
- Support assigned clients with ad campaign planning, execution, optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting,
- Advise clients on how to maximize their campaign results using unique solutions,
- Manage and provide training on the products to customers and agencies,
- Conduct detailed account and campaign analysis and ensure that advertisers are satisfied with their performance goals and business growth,
- Periodically review clients' advertising investments and results,
- Keep contacts and pipeline up to date through a client relationship management software.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media
- Expertise in managing digital advertising campaigns,
- Ability to effectively deliver results in collaboration with multiple stakeholders across organizations and functions,
- Detail oriented with the ability to plan, prioritise, and organise sales activities,
- Ability to navigate complex stakeholder structures and build strong relationships,
- Excellent presentation and communication skills,
- Strong ability to drive business results independently
If the role interests you, please get in touch via email: or call on 00 353 (0) 18526930. If you are interested in other roles or career change, please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Digital Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.