Job title: Transfer Agency
Duration: 6 months initially
Working as part of a dedicated Dealing Team in the Transfer Agency Department, providing high touch client service to a range of Transfer Agency clients.
The department provides third party fund services to numerous fund management companies covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, finance and the Investor Services Centre.
· Day to day oversight of processing quality and timeliness in India.
· Escalation points for unresolved issues for the India TA Dealing team.
· Day to day client reporting - Prediction reports, cash reports, register reports etc.
· Workflow queue management and analysis.
· Ensure all deliverables are sent as per agreed timeframes.
· Maintaining up to date procedures and checklists.
· Maintain a close working relationship with other TA functional areas, such as New Business, Investor Services Centre, Registration, Finance and other internal areas.
· To work with the team, internal departments and group projects area on any allocated projects.
· Respond to client and investor queries in a timely manner.
· Comply with Regulations and internal policies.
· A flexible approach to work and being capable of handling multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
· Strong PC Skills - thorough knowledge of MS Word & Excel and ability to learn systems used within the Business (Essential).
· Effective verbal reasoning, written communication and numeric skills (Essential).
· Excellent planning and organisation skills.
· High degree of professionalism.
· Drive and enthusiasm.
· Ability to work on own initiative.
· A good understanding of effective risk management.
· Transfer Agency experience would be of benefit.
· Previous Financial Services experience would be beneficial.
· Relevant college/ University qualifications would be highly desirable.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities' employer.
Apply for Transfer Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.