IT Project Coordinator, Dublin city, part-time
This company offers a variety of projects to manage. You will be working in a friendly environment. They offer a lot of flexibility - great work life balance.
This role would suit for someone who is a self starter, curious and resourceful. They work with IT providers to support detailed technical issues. While technical expertise is not essential, technical background is required.
You will start working on one particular project such as supporting Web based Content Management system, leasing between vendor and back office. There will be more interesting projects.
You will work with the IT manager supporting IT systems, making sure everything is up to date and within IT Policies and GDPR compliant.
· Extensive experience in a similar role.
· Experience working with different stakeholders.
· Technical background.
· Problem solving skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Team player and self starter, ability to be able to work on own initiative is required.
· Very organised and process driven- must be able to coordinate activity
· Excellent Organisation and Project Management skills
Please note, we are not in a position to sponsor visa.
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt at adecco.ie.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for IT Project Coordinator, Dublin city, part-time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.