Role: Merchandise Administrator
Duration: 6 Months - Potential to be made permanent
Location: Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Rate: £11.49 per hour
About the role:
You will be a key part of the Merchandising department team, supporting your Merchandising Planning Manager to ensure our product arrives at the right place and at the right time.
You will be responsible for:
· You will be the key contact for intake and distribution on your department.
· Track OC's and PO's and be the point of contact for suppliers and hubs
· Update PO's and ensure housekeeping is up to date to maintain accurate intake forecasts for your area - Update your team on intake and supplier delivery issues to ensure any problems are resolved quickly.
· You will ensure that all Critical Paths are up to date and ready for the weekly Critical Path Meetings
· Keep the launch tracker accurate and engage SSP on lines and initial stock levels to deliver 100% launch, flagging any issues. You will respond quickly to store and supply chain queries.
· Understand the management and throughput of stock from allocation to replenishment and stock required to deliver sales, work with SSP to make recommendations to maximise output.
· You will manage the administration of the F&F range plan alongside your buying counterparts, ensuring product details are accurate as directed by your manager. You'll be organised and clear on the department workplan.
· Carry out amendments to orders, and be the key point of contact for HSC in my team.
· Accurately set up and run weekly trade reports and ad-hoc reports to provide performance insight.
· Undertake analysis to understand department performance as directed by your manager.
· Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence
· Merchandising experience preferable
· Report preparation and analysis
· Organisation and administration
· Commercial / retail experience
· Data analysis and numeracy
· MS Excel / Office - Range planning tools
Key People and Teams you will work with:
· Merchandising, Buying, Design & Technical teams
· Clothing Hub Team.
· SSP and supply chain team
· HSC admin teams
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Merchandise Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.