Customer Service Agent - Home Based
Role: Customer Service Agent
Location: Home Based, Applicants need to reside in Rotherham
Rate: £11 per hour
Customer Service Agents required for a well-known company in the Gas & Heating industry.
· Deliver excellent customer service at all times
· Understanding the strategy, aims and objectives of the business.
· Promoting our products and services appropriately to customers.
· Listen to our customer needs, and develop solutions to meet customer expectations
· Find creative approaches to any issues arising
· Work in a team focused manner, ensuring group targets are met through working with others
· Operate our customer systems to the required standard to maintain accurate data
· Monitor and administer a busy customer inbox, ensuring written communication is of a high standard
· Promote a culture where customers are treated fairly and are properly informed
· Effective networking and partnering with customers, suppliers and operational teams within the peer group to resolve issues, share best practice and implement solutions to improve overall service levels
· Participate in continuous improvement sessions to ensure we make things better for our customers
· The ability to demonstrate ownership of customer queries
· Demonstrates a "Customer First" attitude.
· Demonstrates a positive attitude towards change, both business related and personal performance.
· Able to build rapport and influence others.
· Objection handling
· Strong problem solving skills
· Appropriate IT skills, including Microsoft Office.
· Telephony skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Organisational skills are a must
· Being able to multi task and prioritise in a fast paced environment
· Self confident, friendly and professional approach
· Focused on delivering results
· 6 months minimum customer service experience in a demanding call centre environment OR front house
· Evidence of resolving complaints effectively.
· Previous experience of managing multiple tasks at one time.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy