Senior and Principal Senior Software Engineers needed
4 days left
- Full Time
Location: Dublin city / South / Galway - Hybrid working after Covid
We have contract and permanent roles!
Our client is looking for talented Lead or Senior Software Engineers / Java Developers for mobile applications to be a key contributor to their growing Development team.
You will be working for a leading technical company and working on recent technologies in their Technology Hub. This company is looking for someone who is creative, can work on own initiative and a great team player!
Every Tuesday this company has learning day! How amazing that is!
This is a Global growing company!
Senior Software Engineer. You will be a senior contributor to a browser-based applications. You will be working on development, automated testing, meeting with technology peers (including architecture) to work through technical designs, supporting other developers on the team with their deliverables, and participating in Agile sessions; work closely with the business to develop prototypes, pilots, and full-scale production applications.
We have also Technical Lead roles as well.
· N-Tier application design and development
· Spring Boot, REST, APIs
· Excellent knowledge of Java EE
· Experienced with Front end technologies is nice to have
· Strong application process flow and problem-solving techniques
· Ability to set and work to fixed deadlines
· Good level of software engineering literacy and communication skills
· Knowledge of design patterns
·Experience with Unit testing or test automation
· Excellent communications skills
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar
· Passionate about technology
Please note, we are not in a position to provide a visa sponsorship.
If this is of interest please get in touch via email
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior and Principal Senior Software Engineers needed
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.