Warehouse Ops will organise warehouse and storage facilities; arrange warehouse handling equipment and
Load and unload air cargo onto vehicles and storage areas
* Prepare and pack freight as needed
* Ensure paperwork related to the goods is correct
* Assure proper handling and delivery of goods and operation of related equipment
* Follow Dangerous Goods Requirements and Regulations
* Deliver freight to appropriate recipient if required
* Provide special handling of live animals as required
* Drive and/or operate specialist equipment which may include vans, forklift trucks, cargo dollies/trailers.
* Maintain the highest standards of safety and security at all time
* Other duties as assigned
Due to the nature of business and location of work, a Garda Vetting will be carried out.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Warehouse Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.