Agency Onsite Manager
Adecco are looking to recruit an Agency Onsite Manager to drive process improvement and customer engagement whilst managing our onsite operations in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin
This is a full time permanent position, for one of the world's largest HR solutions providers working in partnership with the world's largest online retailer.
Site Manager responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationship with the client
- To work with colleagues on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Operate as the point of contact for the client and for Adecco at a site management level
- Connect with key business executives and stakeholders to deliver world class customer service
- Collaborate with internal teams and client management team to deliver a positive candidate experience
- Produce in depth reports for regional and EU management using Microsoft Office & in-house software
- Provide day to day management of the site support teams, providing leadership and mentoring members of the team
- Upon the customer's request and subject to applicable law, effectively manage any conduct and capability issue (performance, productivity, quality, and ill health) concerning the Temporary Workers and any complaint or grievance made by a Temporary Worker in accordance with good industry practice and the customer's processes
- Meet all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Proven work experience as a Contract Manager
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple management tasks at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Solid experience with MS Office software (particularly MS Excel)
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
To be considered for this exciting position, please click apply in the first instance. Please note that if you are successfully put forward for a role you will need to be able to supply valid Proof of Identification at the start of the recruitment process.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 10 days of applying for this role; please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Agency Onsite Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.