Would you like to work in a fast paced, dynamic Warehouse?
Adecco are one of the largest Recruitment agencies in the world and have partnered with one of the largest online retailers in the world, who are as candidate focused as they are customer focused and have warehouse employment opportunities in Dublin!
*** Additional €2 per hour now available until Dec 25th for Night and Hybrid shift. Hourly rate for these shifts is now €15.71 (Night) - €14 (AM) ***
Excellent Pay Rate Provided:
- €12 (€14 with seasonal uplift) per hour for daytime shifts.
- €13.71 (€15.71 with seasonal uplift) per hour for night time shifts.
*seasonal supplement will end on December 25th & January 2nd 2022
Start your role before 11th December 2021 and also receive a €2000 sign on bonus, payments pro-rata dependent on shifts. - In order to receive the bonus you must start work between the 3rd October and 11th December and attend all scheduled shifts.
The bonus will be paid in two equal instalments during your first 3 months; one after 45 days tenure and the second at 90 days tenure.
If you have been re-hired and your previous termination date was from 3rd October 2021 until end of day shift on 11th December 2021, you do not qualify for the sign on bonus. Offer ends after the 11th December.
00:00 - 08:30
06:00 - 12:30
As a Warehouse operative, you may be asked to work in various areas of the Delivery Stations and Sort Centres, the main departments being Inbound and Outbound.
Your tasks may include:
- Receiving & sorting parcels into relevant post codes
- Staging, feeding the lines, & resorting missorts
- Handling the full range of products sold, including but not limited to: age restricted products, food (including nuts and meat) and alcohol and chemicals
- Following internal processes and procedures, including using radio frequency (RF) scanners and reading instructions from the scanners
You will also be required to adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards and consistently achieve Minimum Acceptable Performance Standard (MAPS) set for your department.
The role involves the following physical requirements on a daily basis:
- Standing and/or walking during the duration of a shift
- Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
- Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching during the duration of a shift
- Pushing and pulling product up to 23kg in weight during the duration of a shift
- Manual dexterity of both hands and wrists
Benefits working as a Warehouse Operative:
- We have onsite free parking
- Free tea and coffee
- Training is provided so no experience is needed
- Excellent break room area with microwaves, fridges and vending machines
Location - Dublin, D11 X258