Senior Python Developers needed, great company, great product
We also have an Architect role if you would be more interested to move into it?
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Python Developer!
Would you like to work in a great team environment? Would you like to work on recent technologies? Would you like to make a difference?
If yes, then this is the role for you!
There is a great benefits package on offer and a lot of flexibility!
Please note, we do not provide a visa sponsorship and you would need to be based in Ireland due to the Covid 19.
You will work in an Agile / Scrum environment and will be responsible for design and development.
* Extensive Python development experience.
* Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
* Proven experience using and developing for MySQL and LINUX
* Experience in version control systems, ideally Git
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Ability to adapt to a fast-paced development schedule
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt at adecco.ie.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Python Developers needed, great company, great product
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.