French Speaking Customer Service Advisor
As Customer Services Representative you will work as part of the team in Limerick. You will liaise with management, internal support teams and warehouse operations - along with key account customer staff and our 3rd party carriers in managing day to day customer support activities. You will be handling complex queries and focusing on driving high levels of customer satisfaction.
In this role you will provide customer support ensuring all process, system, carrier, and other issues impacting customer shipments and delivery performance are resolved per agreed SLA's.
You will be primarily responsible for:
* Owning, logging & ensuring all daily customer services contacts & queries received via telephone & email are worked through to resolution per strict SLA's.
* Strong focus on communication and ensuring that any systems/operational issues impacting customer shipments are proactively reported to the relevant customer teams and tracked through to resolution.
* Compiling, reviewing and actioning reporting suites for our key account customer and business per KPI requirements.
* Actioning customer complaints received ensuring that detailed and accurate root cause/corrective actions are implemented, formally documented, and submitted to the customer.
* Carrier management including tracking open customer orders through to delivery/return/claim and actioning exceptions as they arise.
* Carrier performance reporting against agreed KPI's and actioning trends for root cause & corrective actions.
* Participating in weekly carrier & customer task meetings along with monthly reviews & QBR's.
* Self-billing including compiling and managing all billing activities for all carrier and customer transactions.
* Providing daily/weekly/monthly reporting suite from the TMS system per required customer & carrier customised reporting requirements.
* Participating in control tower / customer projects.
* Being the voice of the customer.
Job Knowledge Required
* Fluency in oral & written French is essential.
* Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft office suite
* Responsiveness in dealing with Customer requests.
* Attention to detail
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work as part of a team and assist other team members during peak volume periods
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for French Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.