Terms & Conditions
“Website” means this address: www.myfuturerole.com or any other Adecco Website within the Adecco Group UK&I (a full list of which is set out below)
The Website is operated by Adecco UK Limited ("We", “Us”, “Our”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 00593232 and have our registered office at Millenium Bridge House, 2 Lambeth Hill, EC4V 4BG. Our VAT number is 232 3479 75.
We are a limited company and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (Membership Number 00056785). We operate as both an employment business and an employment agency and are subject to the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Companies within the Adecco Group UK & Ireland
- Adecco UK Limited; (registered no. 00593232)
- Computer People and Ajilon Consulting both trading division of Ajilon (UK) Limited (registered number 01458245)
- Badenoch and Clark Limited (registered no. 01356186)
- Beeline.com Limited (registered no. 01694209)
- Spring Personnel (registered no. 04120467)
- Glotel International Limited (registered number 02435654)
- hy-phen.com Limited (registered number: 03399532)
- Judd Farris Limited (registered no. 03964665)
- Modis Europe Limited (registered no. 02014344)
- Modis Solutions and Ajilon Consulting, both trading divisions of Modis International Limited (registered no. 01625479)
- Office Angels Limited; (registered no. 01985032)
- Roevin Management Services Limited (registered number 02436481)
- Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited (registered number: 01923903)
All registered at Hazlitt House, 4 Bouverie Street, London, EC4Y 8AX, hereinafter referred to individually as "Adecco Company". VAT No. 232 3479 75
Adecco Ireland Limited; (registered no. 29944) Registered Office 4th Floor, 33-39 Nassau Street, Dublin 2, Ireland. VAT No 8F68975J
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller will be the Adecco Company with which you have registered for the purposes of securing temporary or permanent recruitment opportunities.
Accessing our Website
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Website, or our entire Website, whether a user has registered with us or not.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
We reserve the right to use our discretion as to whether a particular role is suitable for a candidate. You accept that registration on our Website shall not in any way form a guarantee of a job or submission as a possible candidate.
Candidates or potential candidates may use the Website for lawful purposes when seeking employment. Candidates shall be able to search any roles on the Website and apply to such role. Candidates shall be given the option of registering themselves onto the Website in order to increase functionality.
Advertisers shall be permitted to use this Website for the purposes of recruiting staff. Advertisers shall be able to search the database for possible candidates and be able to contact such candidates via telephone or e-mail or directly though the Website.
You may not use our Website for any of the following purposes:
- infringing the rights of, restricting or inhabiting anyone else’s use and enjoyment of our Website;
- disseminating any unlawful or otherwise objectionable material;
- gaining unauthorised access to our computer systems or otherwise breaching applicable laws or regulations;
- to access, alter or delete any information to which you do not have authorised access;
- knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- ambush marketing.
The following advertisers shall not be permitted to use this Website for recruitment purposes in any way:
Any company outside of the Adecco Group UK&I or its partners in relation to Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Provides or any other organisation that the Adecco Group UK&I identify as partners.
Uploading material to our Website
You are solely responsible for any information submitted by you to our Website and we accept no liability for this. You are responsible for ensuring that all information supplied by you is true, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction.
We do not carryout any vetting (for eligibility, skills, experience, qualifications etc) processes for candidates wishing to register on our Website.
We do not check for any typographical errors etc.
Pursuant to the following clause, it is solely your decision to engage in our services.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the information on this Website is accurate and complete, some of the information is supplied to us by third parties and we are not able to check the accuracy or completeness of that information. We do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in any of the information on this Website or any liability in respect of information on the Website supplied by you, any other Website user or any other person.
Commentary and other materials posted on our Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
We accept no liability for any loss (whether direct or indirect, for loss of business, revenue or profits, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or for any other indirect or consequential loss whatsoever) arising from your use of our Website and we hereby exclude any such liability, whether in contract, tort (including for negligence) or otherwise. We hereby exclude all representations, guarantees, warranties and conditions relating to our Website and your use of it to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify us and keep us indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of our Website.
Information about you and your visits to our Website
We will use information supplied by you (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) to aid the recruitment process and associated administrative functions. This involves us, amongst other things, processing and arranging for information to be stored by a third party (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) and passing or making available online such information to prospective employers and clients; information about vacancies and placements will be passed to candidates and may be posted directly onto the Website. We use third parties to help us process your information as part of the recruitment process. We may collect and aggregatedata from the information supplied by you to help us to understand our users as a group so that we can provide you with a better service. We may also share aggregate information with selected third parties, without disclosing individual names or identifying information. We may also keep all personal data after completion of an employment assignment and use this information at our discretion. You consent to us using information provided by you (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) in each of these ways.
We will process any data which you provide in completing the online registration or application forms and any further forms, assessments or personal details which you complete or provide to us when using our Website in accordance with UK data protection legislation. Your data will be searchable by all companies within the Adecco Group UK & Ireland (a full list of which is set out above) who may contact you to discuss other work opportunities with you.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any Website that is not owned by you.
Our Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of material on our Website other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Where our Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The use of this Website and any agreements entered into through this Website are to be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The courts of England are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of our Website or any agreement made through our Website.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Website, please contact email@example.com
myfuturerole.com - cookies explained
myfuturerole.com (an Adecco Group UK&I affiliate website) is committed to providing you with the best online experience while visiting any of our websites. As part of this process, we utilise standard third party cookies to obtain data about your behaviour online while you are on our sites, and we also track information about the number of times our site is visited and the number of people who return to our site.
We track all information as an aggregate and therefore we do not collect any personal information about you as an individual, unless you apply for a job, upload your CV, fill in a form on our site, or sign up for email alerts through any of our [Adecco Group UK&I] sites.
What we track
We do not use any intrusive cookies on our site to collect your personal information. We use industry standard third party cookies such as Google Analytics to track your behaviour online and gain statistical information at an aggregated level in the following ways:
- We track the number of visits to our website, where each visitor came from (i.e. the site visited prior to coming to our sites) and where each visitor goes to from our site (the next site visited after ours).
- We store a cookie on your PC for 2 years which is linked to your IP address this allows us to track whether you return to our site.
If you do not wish us to track your cookie information you can set your browser to reject cookies, please visit the ‘Help’ menu of your internet browser to find out how to do this. This may impact your user experience on our site and restrict you from utilising certain site functionality.
How to manage cookies
Our cookies do not store financial information or information which is capable of directly identifying you (such as your name or address). Cookies simply allow our website to retrieve this information in order to track your experience. However, if you wish to restrict, block or delete cookies from myfuturerole.com – or any other website - you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different so check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Throughout your journey on myfuturerole.com you may notice that there is content from other websites, for example a video from YouTube or a branch map from Google. We also offer you the opportunity to further engage with us and share information with others using social networks such as Twitter. This content is added so we can keep you up to date with carefully selected information that you may find relevant or of interest, however this can result in these websites sending cookies that myfuturerole.com has no control over. Consequently we suggest you check any third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how you can manage them.
Cookies used on myfuturerole.com
Below is a list of the cookies used by myfuturerole.com and their use:
Adecco.net Adecco non-tracking cookie Site configuration cookie on-site Site documents and configuration files No Session No http://www.adecco.co.uk/en-GB/aboutus/Pages/privacypolicy.aspx Google-analytics.com 3rd party from Google Inc. Google analytics sets cookies to enable us to track the usage of pages and services on our sites. Visit duration, page views, location, operating system, browser, entry path, no. of visits No Persistent 2 Years Yes, Google Inc http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/policies/privacy/ Googleadservices.com 3rd party from Google Inc. Conversion tracking Content viewed, device/application used, interaction with advert, entry path No Persistent 2 Years Yes, Google Inc http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/policies/privacy/ Doubleclick.net 3rd party from Google Inc. By using Double-Click controls the time and location job adverts appear, tracks the number of ads on our sites to aid management, and makes the advertisements work for visitors reaching the website through mobile platforms such as smartphones or tablets. Content viewed, device/application used, interaction with advert No Persistent 1 Years Yes, Google Inc http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/policies/privacy/ Twitter.com 3rd party from Twitter.com Track clicks & sharing via Twitter feed. Track behaviour to build a social profile of user Clicks and shares to Twitter. Sites visited, content viewed No Persistent 18 months Yes, Twitter https://twitter.com/privacy Brighttalk.cCriteo.comom 3rd party The only time BrightTALK install cookies is when someone clicks on the play button and either logs in to BrightTALK or registers with BrightTALK. Clicks, content viewed No Session Undefined Yes, BRIGHTTALK http://www.brighttalk.com/pages/privacy-policy Criteo.com 3rd party These cookies collect browsing data – like the products you have viewed. This data may then be used to serve advertisements containing products that you may have looked at or similar. Sign up and registration, first name, last name, email address No Persistent 30 days Yes, Criteo.com http://www.criteo.com/us/privacy-policy del del del del del del del del del
Further information about cookies
Terms & Conditions – Win a CV Package Email Competition
- The ‘Win a CV Package’ Competition (the "Competition") is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Fresh Egg LTD (the “Promoter”) is the Promoter of this Competition and can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The host of the Competition is Adecco Group UK and Ireland and is known as the “Competition host” for the purposes of these terms and conditions.
- The Competition is not open to employees or agencies of the Promoter, their group companies or family members or anyone else connected directly to the Competition host or to the Promoter.
- Using a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entry to the Competition is obtained in the following way: by following the myfuturerole.com LinkedIn company page or by following one of the other myfuturerole.com social media accounts listed as: @myfuturerole on Twitter, facebook.com/myfuturerole, myfuturerole on Google+, youtube.com/myfuturerole1, pinterest.com/myfuturerole or instagram.com/myfuturerole.
- One entry to the prize will be granted only. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Competition entry to us.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- No purchase necessary.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script or macro or the use of automated devices will not be counted.
- The Prize of the Competition is as follows: a one-hour telephone consultation, professional CV, LinkedIn profile and covering letter writing from Adecco Group UK and Ireland.
- The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- One winner will be selected for the prize as detailed in section 11.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The Promoter retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The prize will be arranged within 30 days of the closure of the Competition; however The Promoter cannot guarantee delivery times.
- The Competition opens on 13:00 on 27/08/13.
- The Competition closes at 23:59 on 10/09/13. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
- The winner will be selected at random once the completion ends.
- The Promoter will select the winner and verify that the Entrant meets the specified terms and conditions of the Competition.
- The winner will be selected no later than 24/09/13.
- The winner will be notified by email and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the Promoter within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
- Details of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Fresh Egg Ltd, 1-13 Buckingham Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 1TH.
- The winner may be required for promotional activity and by entering the Competition accepts that their name, email address and address may be published or provided if requested as per the terms and conditions contained within.
Data protection & privacy
- Any personal data relating to Entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent (other than the winning entry). Data relating to Entrants will be retained by the Promoter and Competition host for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to assist in operating competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the Competition.
- Information provided to enter the Competition may be used, shared or published or used for publicity in a digital format and includes your name, your location and/or profile picture.
- By providing the Competition host with your personal data you consent to the Competition host sending you marketing emails.
- If an Entrant does not wish for their personal information to be used for marketing purposes, a request to remove consent for personal information to be used for marketing purposes should be submitted in writing to the Competition host.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter or the Competition host for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter and Competition host accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Entrant completely releases the social media networks listed in section 6 from any involvement in this Competition.
- The Competition is not sponsored, associated, organised, endorsed or administered in any way by the social media networks listed in section 6.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: Fresh Egg Ltd, 1-13 Buckingham Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 1TH.